Shipping & Return Policy
Trendzee Canada ships throughout Canada and US.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our federal postal service has been receiving a high volume of placed orders. Some deliveries may be delayed. We apologies for the inconvenience if it should arise.
- All measures will be taken to ensure that your delivery arrives in the best condition and at the earliest time possible.
- Our shipping is done through Canada Post and can be trusted to handle your delivery with care. However, delivery delays are not in our control.
- Depending on the content of your delivery, transit times may take longer and your delivery may be held for inspection by your country’s customs office.
- During holidays and severe weather conditions, you may experience delays. We ask that you be patient and continue to wait for your order.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a correct and complete shipping address if they wish to receive their parcel on time.
- The sale is final when submitting an order. However, upon agreement between both parties, products can be returned and received in original packing and unused condition. This needs to be notified within two days of receiving the order. However, return postage and shipping costs would be the customer’s responsibility.
- Orders may ship immediately if the item(s) are in stock. Some of the products are customized according to the needs – which can result in longer periods.
- Metals like sterling, silver, copper, brass, and nu-gold will tarnish over time. Everything that comes in contact with jewellery such as air, sunlight, natural body oil, dirt, household chemicals, food, water etc may cause tarnishing. Due to hygiene reasons, a refund or exchange is not permitted for any Jewellery items.
- Any refund or exchange is permitted within 2 days of receiving the delivery and to be agreed by us.